Taking Social Media Engagement to the Next Level: Jive's New Features
Webcast Recorded on August 4, 2010
Watch our product gurus give an in-depth tour of the exciting new features of the Jive Social Media Engagement solution, covering areas like Facebook, Twitter capabilities, automated sentiment analysis, and engagement archiving.
During this webcast you'll see a live demonstration, and learn how our social web engagement tools will further your social media goals – whether they are focused on brand management, competitive analysis, service, or R&D. Also get the chance to ask questions during a live Q&A session.
- How easy it is to monitor Facebook fan pages, and engage from within Jive
- Jive's new partnership with Twitter, and how it benefits Jive customers
- Automatically connecting sentiment to every incoming mention
- Significant new archival capabilities to ensure engagement records are kept (for example to satisfy regulatory requirements)
Get Free Resources:
- Gartner, Inc. Magic Quadrant for Social CRM
- Whitepaper: Harnessing the Conversation Economy
- Ari Newman, Sr. Director of Market Engagement, Jive Software
- Adam Mertz, Product Marketing Manager, Jive Software
Watch the Recording:
*all fields required - returning visitors, please verify info
Jive develops Social Business Software (SBS) that integrates the most powerful capabilities of collaboration software, community software, social networking software, and social media monitoring tools – revolutionizing how businesses connect to, and capitalize on, the intellectual and creative content of employee and customer conversations. Industry leaders, including 25% of the Fortune 100, rely on Jive to solve critical challenges in Marketing and Sales, Human Resources, Support and Research & Development.